Intelligent PDU manufactured by iPower
iPower is an advanced intelligent PDU (Power Distribution Unit) with built in web server and full SNMP support, providing up to 48 fully monitored and switched power outlet sockets and a powerful, high accuracy single, dual or three phase Energy meter providing readings for;
*Volts AC *Amps AC *Volts *Watts *Power Factor *Peak Volts *Peak Amps *Frequency *Internal Temperature
* iPower can also monitor a single humidity/temperature sensor, a bus of up to 8 temperature only sensors, three voltage free contacts and has the facility to open a cabinet door lock using the internal Wiegand compatible reader port.
* When configured as a PRIMARY device the unit has the capability to monitor an additional 31 SECONDARY strips/racks and when used in conjunction with the PDU Agent software, all this data is logged to a central point.
Intelligent PDU socket PCBiPower incorporates the following features:
* Flexible build configuration incorporating your choice of UK/European/EIC outlets.
* Up to 48 socket outlets with per port current monitoring and/or
* switching on all or selective outlets (minimum of 4).
* Automatic searching [Phase configuration on socket module].
* Universal input voltage range 85-264VAC on-board SMPS.
* Single, dual phase or three phase metering at up to 63A per phase.
* Ethernet port [IEEE 802.3 with full 10/100Base-T network compatibility].
* SD card slot for network down storage of measurements.
* High-speed MODBUS RS485 for local daisy-chaining of up to 31 secondary PDU’s.
* Remote mountable 16x2 LCD panel with RGB backlight for local monitoring.
* Temperature sensor bus port [8x chained] & humidity sensor port.
* Contact monitoring port [4 x voltage free].
* Cabinet door Wiegand proximity/card reader and Electronic door lock control port.